Students are advised to regularly check the examination notice board for more information regarding examination timetables.
Coombeshead Academy - Results Day 2019
Exam results will be available for collection by students from the Study Café as follows:
- A Level, Level 3 BTEC, Level 3 Certificate:
- Thursday 15th August 2019 09.00–11.00am
- GCSE, Level 2 BTEC:
- Thursday 22nd August 2019 09:00 – 11:00am
Results not collected on the day will be sent home by second class mail. If students would like a family member to collect their results for them they must contact the Exams Officer in advance giving written permission.
Enquiries about Results
Teachers will be available on the day to discuss results with students as necessary. Information regarding enquiries about results will also be available. The services offered by exam boards are clerical re-check, review of marking, and access to script.
Candidates must give their consent before an enquiry is made as there are three possible outcomes:
- Original mark is lowered so final grade may be lower than original grade.
- Original mark is confirmed as correct so there is no change to grade.
- Original mark is raised, so final grade may be higher than the original grade.
Please contact Mrs Hamer if you have any queries.
For support during exams please visit the links below:-
Exam Stress and Pressure (Childline) visit https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/school-college-and-work/school-college/exam-stress/
Supporting Your Child During Exam Time (Young Minds) visit https://youngminds.org.uk/find-help/for-parents/parents-guide-to-support-a-z/parents-guide-to-support-exam-time/